Friday, October 12, 2012

Begginers Washcloth Pattern

I find that a simple pattern for these for begginers is all you really need, I started knitting these when I was 14 and stayed with my grandparents in Wisconsin. As I got older I found that I preferred to crochet these because the stitches were tighter and they lasted allot longer. So I hope you like the pattern! ENJOY




Ch- Chain
Sc- Single Crochet
Ss- Slip Stitch


I used a size G hook or a 4.25MM, You can use any size hook but keep in mind the bigger the hook is the looser the stitches will be.

Ch- 26, Sc in second chain from last chain, continue till you come to the end,
 {Flip and Sc in next 25 stitches}  Continue this till you have 30 rows
after you have finished your row, take the yarn and pull so there is a big loop, cut the yarn from the skein Pull threw the hole and pull tight. weave the extra yarn into the side or top stitches

ex
oooooooooooooooooooo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
{you want to start where the o is so you can round your end}

x- chain
o- Sc















No comments:

Post a Comment